Aquil Virani is a visual artist and graphic designer.
Aquil Virani combines the strategy of a communications professional with the touch of an artist.
He has worked over a decade with a wide range of global brands and non-profit organizations that includes the NHL’s Ottawa Senators, L’Oréal Canada, Molson Coors, Maybelline, Just For Laughs, the McConnell Foundation, Dessange, McGill University, Concordia University, and Shoppers Drug Mart. His creative projects have been exhibited regionally, nationally, and internationally, in cities such as Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Quebec City, Halifax, Whitehorse, New York, Boston, Punta Cana, Sofia, Lisbon and Copenhagen. Aquil joined the Society of Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC) in 2014.
– Applied Arts Conceptual Illustration Award
– Canada Council for the Arts grant
– Ontario Arts Council grant
– Toronto Arts Council grant
– Silk Road Institute Creative Arts grant
– Michaelle Jean Digital Arts grant
– CANFAR Illustration Winner
– Toronto TABIA Creative Solutions Award for Gerrard India Bazaar installation
Need a graphic designer? Want to learn more?
Send Aquil an email at aquilvirani(at)gmail(dot)com.
He’ll ask you about your project, budget, and timeline.
You can go from there.